Still worried about how to remove signature from PDF? Worry no more, you are on the right page! Contrary to what you have heard about removing signatures from PDF, it is a lot easier than you think.
PDF files with signatures comes with lots of advantages and disadvantages. PDF file creators are often in a dilemma when there is a need to modify the PDF which has been locked with a signature. In this type of situation, there is an urgent need to remove the signature on the file and commence with the appropriate modification. Yet, the question remains “How do I remove signature from PDF?” Interestingly, this article provides insightful information on how you can remove signature on PDF without breaking a sweat. As such, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Helpful Tips to help you remove signature from PDF
Removing signatures from PDF documents are only possible when you are the person who created the file. It is impossible to remove the signature of a PDF file created by another. There are different ways you can remove signature from your PDF. But, there are three prominent ways you can get it done easily. Sounds interesting? Read on!
Remove within the PDF document
This is the easiest way of removing a signature from your PDF. Signatures are always added after the PDF document has been created. So, to remove the signature, it is logical that you locate it and remove the value. To achieve this, follow these steps:
- Open the PDF file
- Locate the signature
- Click on it
Make use of Adobe Reader
The Adobe Reader is multifunctional. I am certain you never imagined it will be a tool for removing signature from PDF. Well, now you know. However, in your best interest, ensure you have a working knowledge of your security code as this is a necessity. To remove signature from the PDF file, you can make use of the “delete option” of Adobe Reader. The steps are:
- Open the PDF file using Adobe Reader
- Go to ‘Tools’ and select ‘content’
- Select Objects
- Then, click on the signature field
- Choose the delete button
Open the PDF with a preview
This way of removing signature from PDF files is advantageous considering that it can be used if there are multiple signatures on the PDF file. In cases of multiple signatures, you can request that your signature be removed from the file and send an unsigned copy to you. Alternatively, you can open the PDF file and use the delete option to remove your signature from the file.
How to Remove Signature from PDF using Windows OS
There are two digital tools that can be used to remove signature from your Window OS. They are:
This is a powerful PDF tool that can be used to convert PDF files into Microsoft format. This conversion will make it easier for you to delete the signature from the word file and then convert the file into a PDF format.
- First step: Download and install the SwifDoo PDF app on your PC and launch it
- Second step: Open the PDF file with the signature
- Third step: Go to Convert and click in PDF to Word
- Fourth step: Open the converted file and manually remove the signature
- Fifth step: Click on ‘Export as PDF’ on ‘file’ and save the word document as a PDF file
This helps in safeguarding your PDF files and protecting confidential information. In removing signatures from PDF using Windows OS, Soda PDF makes the process easier.
- First step: Open a PDF file with a signature
- Second step: Right click on signature
- Third step: Select the option ‘clear signature’
- Fourth step: Save the PDF file again
How to remove Signatures from PDF online
I have discovered online users always struggle with the aim of removing signatures from PDF files online. Well, it is not a hard nut to crack. Some easy tools to help remove signature form PDF files online are:
This is a reliable PDF online tool and an effective signature remover. Unfortunately, a lot of users question the confidentiality of online PDF tools. Interestingly, this tool uses an encryption technology that protects your information. The tips to help you get started are:
- Type the correct URL on the search bar
- Select the ‘optimize’ option
- Click on Remove PDF Interactive Content
- Import your desired PDF file from your local browser
- Now, choose your desired boxes and click on ‘delete’
- Click on download and export to PDF