Portable Document Formats (PDF) are easy to read using Adobe reader. Businesses and other organizations can make use of PDF documents to send files that are not edited or changed. You can make use of PDFs to send emails like warranties, and contracts. Are you wondering how to email a PDF? This article provides all that you need to know and even more!
Emailing A PDF Overview
It is easy to email PDF files or documents using your mail or Adobe Reader with the aid of outlook. PDFs are the ideal way to send information across to people in a secure manner.
Most times, you may encounter challenges with sending sensitive information through your mail. Well, there are different ways you can mail your PDF files and protect it from others.
Below, we'll cover all the different ways you can send an email to your recipients - whether it's as an email attachment or through hosting it online. We'll cover:
- How To Send a PDF Over Email Using Adobe Reader
- How To Send A PDF Using Email Interfaces
- How To Host Your PDF File Online
- How To Use Word Merge To Send PDFs As An Attachment
How To Send a PDF Over Email Using Adobe Reader
Do you want to make use of Adobe Reader to email your PDF? These five easy steps are a perfect guide for you:
- Launch Adobe Reader
As a rule, you need to launch Adobe Reader on your device. Then, click on the ‘open’ icon that is boldly displayed on the welcome screen as soon as you launch the program.
- Select the icon for the disk drive
Click the icon for the disk drive on which the file is located. The file will most likely to seen in the dialog box that appears after you click ‘open’. Click on the subfolder icon and select the subfolder where the file is located. Now, click on the file’s name.
- Open the file in Adobe Reader
The file will open in Adobe Reader. You need to wait for a few seconds for the file to open in Adobe Reader. Then, click the menu prompt titled ‘tools’ that is located on the right side of the Adobe Reader and select the envelope icon on the toolbar. Next, wait for the side menu choices to appear.
- Send files
Click on the ‘send files’ which is located on the tools menu. Select the option titled ‘attach to email’ and click on the ‘attach’ button that is at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Outlook window
The last part of the process is to make use of your window message to appear on the screen. Put in the subject of the email and address alongside any other information you want to include in the text box. Click on send as you would send any other mail.
Congratulations! Your email is on its way to be received by the recipient.
How To Send A PDF Using Email Interfaces
- Launch your email program or web-based email service
- Compose your message and include the name of the recipient. Also remember to include the subject line to the recipient as an attachment.
- Click on the add attachment button that appears in your email window. Make use of the dialog box to identify the PDF document that you want to send. To do this, select the disk drive and the subfolder where it is located. If you have large file or you cannot remember the name of the file, try entering ‘.pdf’.
- Make sure to conform that the file has been uploaded. Tell your recipient to look in the attachments.
- Click on ‘send’ and your PDF will be on its way to the recipient. It is just the same process it takes to send your usual mails.
How To Email PDFs In Bulk
Do you experience problems in sending PDF documents to a bulk email? Here’s the fact. It is easy to send a single file to one recipient using Gmail. But, it is a herculean task to attach a PDF to bulk emails. Interestingly, there is an easy way to go about it. In this section, I will walk you through the rudiments of sending PDFs in bulks.
The easy steps to email PDFs in bulk within minutes are: